The Immersion RC's 5.8Ghz UNO V2 receiver is the scaled down design from the diversity duo receiver. This new 5.8Ghz single receiver is a low cost solution for those who would like to have a single receiver on their groundstation. Sensitivity is highly increased, you get the same excellent design and quality as we have seen on the diversity duo systems. The 5.8Ghz band allows for higher bandwidth video transmission which gives you much better video quality compared to the 2.4Ghz systems.
- A/V receiver with one antenna input
- Dual AV output for goggles and recording devices.
- TrackerLink for direct link to the EzAntennaTracker (Rev. 2)
- Receiver sensitivity: -85dBm
- Standard SMA female antenna connection, compatible with most 5.8GHz antennas
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Compatible with Spektrum, Futaba, HItec, JR, Multiplex and other2.4GHz R/C radios
- Weight: 120 grams
- Size: 80 x 70 x 22mm
- Input voltage: 6 – 13V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)
Documentation: Coming soon
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 16 March, 2012.