The Radian FPV pod that uses a custom mechanism allowing for full 180 degree (+/- 90 degree) panning without the need for any modifications to a servo or without the need for a servo stretcher. A full 360 degree pan (+/- 180 degrees) is possible with the addition of an NG Hobbies SSV3.5 servo stretcher (option below).
A support at the rear of the pod is available for your battery(two locations to choose from!). Although designed for a 620mAh 3s battery, many other batteries will fit in this compartment.The pod is attached to the Skywalker by a combination of the tabs at the rear of the pod and a thumb screw (included) at the front of the pod that attaches to the blind nut that comes with the SkyWalker. There are two locations for the pan/tilt assembly. You can choose a normal or forward location during assembly (see pictures).
Comes with a mounting plate that will fit many popular FPV cameras including: KX131, KX171, KX191, IF Cam, SN777, SN555 and many others
Additional back plates may be purchased to fit IF OSD Cam, DPC OSD Cam, DX201
Note: careful routing of camera wiring is required to prevent binding during 180 degree or 360 degree operation.
This kit will include*:
- Laser cut components for the main pod
- Laser cut components and hardware for the 180 degree pan module (or other options available)
- Two 9g Servos (if choosing a pan/tilt option with basic servos)
- Thumb screw and retaining clip
- Velcro strap to hold battery to pod
You'll need to supply:
- Double sided servo tape to apply TX, camera, and tilt servo.
- Pull-ties to hold TX against tape and for holding your wiring down.
- Medium CA
Instructions to build the pan and tilt: Coming Soon
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 29 January, 2011.