This Low Pass Antenna Filter is used to reduce the unwanted harmonics on 1200 - 1300MHz wireless video transmitters. Ideal for reducing the video transmitter's radiated EMI / RFI (RF noise) that often causes interference to nearby electronics.
2010 design, the popular DPCAV Low Pass Antenna Filter is slimmer, stronger, and just plain sexier. Not to worry, the new in-line design has the same great filter performance as before!
Installation is as simple as removing the antenna and then attaching the filter. Works with all popular transmitter antennas that use standard SMA connectors.
Features / Specifications:
- Designed for 1200MHz -1390MHz wireless A/V transmitters.
- Low insertion loss, less than 0.5dB typical at 1300MHz.
- Passband DC - 1425MHz (<-1dB loss)
- Efficient monolithic LC multi-pole topography design.
- Second harmonic (> 2.4GHz) attenuation -30dB typical.
- SMA connectors (male / female).
- Inserts between transmitter and antenna.
- Characteristic impedance 50Ω.
- Handles RF power up to 8 watts.
- Small size, 1.45 x 0.39 x 0.35 inches (35 x 10 x 9 mm).
- Lightweight, 6 grams.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 September, 2010.