Autobotix has hit a home run with the all weather protection and drone waterproofing product, DryDrone. DryDrone is the result of extensive research to protect our valuable FPV machines from the elements. The drone waterproofing has been painstakingly tested to ensure DryDrone can withstand the high processor frequencies and the extreme board currents associated specifically with multirotor use.
Treat up to 8 complete machines per bottle with enough left over to re-treat any repaired areas. Use the included brush applicator to treat the entire surface (*cover barometer hole on sensor if applicable).
Why not waterproof your drone with the fall/winter season fast approaching? Protect your valuable machines with this amazing new product today!
- Not silicone or oil based; no greasy or sticky residue
- Invisible to the naked eye, does not add mass or reduce heat dissipation
- Can be directly soldered, easy to make repairs
- Easy, no mess application
- Dries quickly, fully cured in 24 hours
- How to waterproof and ESC or flight controller for drones: Click here
- Waterproofing test: Click here
(although this product is submerged and tested in water, we do not promote this for submerged use)