This new version 2 of the very successful 5V 1A step down regulator is a state of art design. It has several improvements over the first version and it still fits on the back of the LawMate 500mW transmitter, allowing you to power the transmitter and a 5V camera from it. The connectors for power and camera are simple servo type headers, if Audio is required a 4 pin servo header should be used. The PSU is able to switch anything from 6v to 23v down to 5v and supply 1A of current!
You may also set the jumpers to pass through the incoming battery voltage to the camers - this way allowing 12V cameras to be powered from the PSU directly (only in case when 3S batteries are connected).
Both, the PSU and the camera power (in case of the 12V pass through) are reverse polarity protected, If you want the ultimate BEC with ultra filtered pure power this is for you. This power supply has been designed for the very popular 500mW LawMate trnasmitters (1.2 and 2.4Ghz included).
Unlike other switchmode power supplies on the market, this will not give you any stripes on your video, or r/c interference.
- Input: 6-23V - reverse polarity protected
- Output: 5V +/-5% - improved output voltage stability on higher loads
- Load: 1000mA max
- Efficiency: 85-90% depending on load
- Power on LED indicator
- No more plastic spacer above the LED.
- Width: 24mm, Height: 5.5mm, Length: 28mm
- Weight: less than 5 grams
- Redesigned circuit to minimize possible interferences from the switching regulator
- Crystal clear image with 5V or 12V camera connected and powered from here.