A compartment at the rear of the pod is available for your battery. Although designed for a Rhino 620mAh 3s battery, many other batteries will fit in this compartment.
The pod is attached to the Easy Star by a combination of the tabs at the front of the pod and strong rare-earth magnets (included) at the back of the pod.
Comes with a mounting plate that will fit many popular FPV cameras including: KX131, KX171, KX191, IF Cam, SN777, SN555 and others. Additional back plates may be purchased here to fit IF OSD Cam, DPC OSD Cam, DX201
Note: careful routing of camera wiring is required to prevent binding during 180 degree or 360 degree operation.
This kit includes:
- Laser cut components for the main pod
- Laser cut components and hardware for the 180 degree pan module
- Two 9g Servos
- Four rare-earth magnets
- A single back plate and hinge/control arm for your camera (choose below)
- Double sided servo tape to apply TX, camera, and tilt servo.
- Pull-ties to hold TX against tape and for holding your wiring down.
- Medium CA
- 5 minute epoxy
Instructions to build the pan and tilt: Click here
Instructions to build the EzPod: Click here
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 13 April, 2009.