The Immersion RC's 5.8Ghz 600mW transmitter is a state of art transmitter device, designed by a perfectionist designer to give the maximum possible power output, minimum loss and it is perfectly tuned for optimum performance.
It is designed and tested to offer the lowest possible RF and EM output so as not to interfere with any of your sensitive RC components. The transmitter operates from a 6V-20V input voltage and generates very little heat despite the broad input voltage range. It is plug and play compatible with the RCV922 camera, supplying that with the necessary 5V and it is compatible with the Fatshark Aviator V2 5.8Ghz goggles.
When powered a red LED indicates the transmitter is working. An aluminum base plate is used to keep the transmitter running cool and with a total weight of just about 20g this is a perfect companion to the Fatshark Aviator V2 5.8Ghz edition for Europe where this transmitter is icense free.
- 600mW output power
- SMA Antenna Connector
- Operating Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Can be used together with 2.4GHz Spektrum, Futaba, JR and other R/C radios!
- Onboard quiet switching regulator, supplies powers to 5v cameras
- Weight: 20 grams
- Size: 57 x 34mm
- Input voltage range: 6 - 16 v
- In certain countries like USA and Canada may require a license to operate, check local regulations before use
Content of the package:
- 1 x 600mW Transmitter module
- 1 x 5.8GHz 2dBi omidirectional antenna
- 1 x Connector and cable set (please see additional pictures)
Note: The use and operation of this product in most states, countries may require a HAM or Amateur radio license. New Generation Hobbies cannot be held responsible for your actions if you use this product without proper licensing.For all other countries please check the regulation around amateur use and frequency spectrums before ordering this product.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 September, 2010.