The NGH Battery monitor is a 4 in 1 battery monitor. This portable battery monitor was designed to monitor, log and display the data of a charging cycle on the field or at home.
The 4 operation modes are:
- it will collect data and display a graph of the charging or discharging cycle to accurately monitor the individual cell voltages and the balancing process.
- measures individual cell voltages for batteries up to 8 cells.
- it can measure the temperature of the battery while charging - temperature probe is not included
- measures and displays the internal resistance of cells with +/-5% accuracy
- Dimensions: 105 x 70 x 20mm
- Weight: 110gr.
- LCD Display: 128*64 pixels
- USB Port (Customized serial port)
- Up to 8 cell Li battery
- Over voltage and reverse polarity protection
- Built in 1200mAh battery ensures up to 10 hours uptime
- Stanby power consumption: <2mA
- Accepts data from chargers with an USB port like: EV, IMAX, G.T, TP, Hyperion, Robbe, Triton
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 30 July, 2010.